3D modeling plays an important role in the life of modern society. Today it is widely used in marketing, architectural design and cinematography and don’t forget the industry. 3D modeling allows creating a prototype of a future structure, a commercial product in a volumetric format. 3D modeling plays an important role in the presentation and demonstration of a product or service.
3D modeling is the design of a 3D model according to a pre-designed drawing or sketch. Special software and hardware devices like computers, tablets and office equipment are used to build a volumetric model of the object. In the simulation, an important step is rendering – converting the rough variation of the model into an eye-pleasing format.
Modern 3D computer graphics allows you to create the most realistic model of the object, which can be difficult to distinguish from the usual picture. Professionally modeled presentation allows to demonstrate a product or service to a high level to potential clients, partners, investors.
3D modeling is some kind of art so it takes a lot of time and effort to create really good looking models. Sometimes people or the whole businesses needs a 3D model and need it fast. That where the 3D model marketplaces become handy. Such marketplaces connect 3D artists and buyers together and there are many of them. One of the top is Flatpyramid.
FlatPyramid is one of the oldest 3D model marketplaces globally with 5000 users and over 10,000 3D models for gaming, virtual/augmented reality, computer graphics. On FlatPyramid, 3D artists, design studios and businesses sell and share their models. All customers can easily choose from a huge collection of high-quality 3D models, using different filters and categories. These models can be used in different projects to save the development time and money. Customers can also order custom 3D models at FlatPyramid.
FlatPyramid gives all 3D artists the opportunity to showcase their work and get the valuable feedback from the large community and interact with other 3D artists. The marketplace allows designers to directly communicate with customers and earn the royalties. Our marketplace also help professionals to generate business leads and increase awareness about them.
FlatPyramid’s Proprietary Algorithm reads 3D data from multiple sources, normalizes and optimizes it so that the resulting 3d model files are converted/translated and minified to a file format that works for applications in high growth industries like Gaming, Animation, 3D Printing, Augmented Reality, and Virtual Reality applications.
WHERE 3D MODELING IS USED TODAY
- Different models of characters. Usually this is used during cartoons creation and during the design of computer video games.
- 3D visualization of buildings. This important for design agencies, they are representing future buildings to clients in 3D.
- 3D models of interior items. In most cases, they are performed by design companies in order to demonstrate the aesthetic properties of the future interior.
- Advertising and marketing. Often, non-standard objects for advertising are required. Three-dimensional graphics plays an important role during service demonstration. This allows you to make a more effective impression on the stakeholders.
- Exclusive ornaments manufacturing. Professional artists and jewelers use special programs that allow you to create an original and unique sketch.
- Manufacture of furniture and components. Production furniture companies often use the development of a 3D model for placing their products in electronic catalogs.
- Industrial sphere. Modern production can not be imagined without modeling the company’s product. Each detail or a full-fledged object is easier to compile on a finished and thought-out 3D model.
- Medical sphere. For example, during plastic surgery or surgical intervention, more and more often 3D graphics are used to clearly demonstrate to the patient how the procedure will be performed and what will be the result.
3D modeling, animation and visualization of objects plays an important role in the modern world in the implementation of various business processes and successful interaction with the customer. Interesting, that you can find all the necessary 3D models on Flatpyramid for all highlighted spheres above.